Raum Family Dentistry is pleased to partner with CareCredit, a division of GE Money Bank, to offer our patients the ability to pay for their treatment in installments, without the incurrence of interest charges.
Learn about the history, services, and benefits of CareCredit® through staff interviews and cardholder testimonials.
Patients should understand the following about Care Credit:
- CareCredit is a credit card and it will affect your credit rating.
- We only recommend this as an option if you know you will be able to make the minimum monthly payments AND pay off the entire balance within the no interest period you selected.
- If you are unable to make the minimum payments and if you do not pay off the balance within the promotional period, the entire transaction is subject to a very large APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of interest.
- CareCredit offers patients plans with no interest because Raum Family Dentistry has paid CareCredit a significant fee based upon your treatment amount – it costs us money to offer this service to our patients.
How CareCredit Works:
- Patient completes Credit Application and our front office submits it online to CareCredit for approval.
- If you are approved, we will receive your CareCredit card number immediately and are able to use it today to pay for treatment.
- You will receive your CareCredit card in the mail within 2 weeks.
- You will receive monthly statements from CareCredit and will make payment directly to them.
- If you are denied for credit, you will receive a letter within 10 days explaining the reason for the denial.